Friday, October 21, 2011

Rebecca Watson... Scientist or Idiot?

Rebecca Watson... Scientist or Idiot? Tube. Duration : 12.08 Mins.


"YouTube ... a large audience of idiots" Rebecca admits to update! Plus dating advice video. (After calling all of us sexy, that seems a bit to be rude!) You are well told people what to do and how to behave, but if a man said the same thing, you, you would be a sizzling be fit ! Watson gets to tell other people how to get off. She wants a welcoming community for women? ... is not that special treatment? In the video of HambroneProductions Skepticon 3 "How to ruin Christmas," she admits she was drunklast meeting and fill each minute with jibber jabber! "I'm my own handler. That's pretty sexy. So I immediately decided to abuse her." WTF is she kidding? "I asked her for a pack of condoms, then for a pregnancy test, then a list of pharmacies that would be my plan B!" Oh, haha ​​you are funny as hell! 8 minutes I still talk about nothing ... "I have no conscious, it's true!" The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe (She has four men. Hmm "token" woman much?) You get 80Thousand visitors per week. You Kick My Ass, but I'm just blasted a goat. I'm also skeptical that Google is skewing these results: (Skepchick.org (science / skepticism / feminism) * annnd they have a character guy, otherwise it looks sexist teenskepchick Must THAT avoid it ... .. skepchick.se ?. jeezzzus how many web ... Douchebag "is not sexist" it is harmful to women (so you can lead him to men?) "I open every conversation with a shower!" Greeat Douche. A mixture of water / acetic acid / or cleaning materials that you...

Tags: Rebecca Watson, scientist, idiot, commentary, opinion, douche, feminism, atheist, religion, coffee

My Links : woman condom buy condom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms