Sunday, July 24, 2011

At Large / Poetry Unplugged / Maty Dio

At Large / Poetry Unplugged / Maty Dio Tube. Duration : 0.78 Mins.


At Large (by Maty Dio) I'm fucked up in the peculiar way to walk down the street lost to nowhere like an ascetic with a hyperactive mind my guide, and my cat is at the kennel boarding and write a birthday list, he wants a pet mouse pack condoms solution for this throwaway world, and a Marilyn look-alike to sing Happy Birthday Mister President Sherpa found my Big Brother, it seems, I walk the road to nowhere, while one thousand Kaleidoscope Carousel Daydreams wheels for my opinion and I'mup in the nicest way (c) Maty Dio fucked

Tags: At Large, Maty Dio, poetry, poem, poetry unplugged, spoken word, poet, ftm

Recommend : chocolate condoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms