Monday, June 27, 2011

"Gaucho country," Vicki photos of Salta, Argentina (Argentine gaucho knife)

"Gaucho country," Vicki photos of Salta, Argentina (Argentine gaucho knife) Video Clips. Duration : 1.38 Mins.


Preview of Vicki's blog on TravelPod. Read the full blog here: Blog www.travelpod.com This preview was done by the TravelPod TripAdvisor ™ TripWow Slideshow Creator. Entry from: Salta, Argentina Entry Title: "Gaucho country" Entry: "My first big adventure was from Potosi entry in Argentina - a mammoth task 24 hours on the road I had a 11 hour bus ride overnight from Potosi to the Argentine border, which is less than comfortable ... Although the seats have at least sit back a little,We seemed to have about 60 people crammed into a small bus, and the roads were as bad as all say! I had been warned that the buses is really cold, so had lots of clothes and a very watchful eye to keep my pocket, because they are often stolen overnight buses ... Neither happened! For most of the night on the bus was absolutely steaming, although it's a little colder a few hours before we arrived at the border did. And after locking my bag to the drawstring, andWedging it between the seats, it was pretty safe! From there it was a matter of running the gauntlet of people trying, my bus tickets, drinks, food, exchange money, etc. for sale, and makes it alive with my bag as far as the main road. Luckily I found some other obvious tourists, so was able to verify that I, at least in the right direction. The border was all pretty simple, and then I got an Argentine from Buenos Aires ("talking" to talk a loose description - hesaid ...

Tags: salta gaucho, nightclubs in salta, gaucho knife argentina, gaucho country, salta argentina gaucho, gaucho, country, salta, province of salta, northern argentina, argentina, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

Tags : female condom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms