Friday, March 11, 2011

Is sex = pregnancy?

Is sex = pregnancy? Tube. Duration : 7.27 Mins.


Official website under construction ~ www.Kara-Sutra.com Toys available www.tinyurl.com follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com Cool Ass Shirts! www.tinyurl.com "Tell Me" by methodology, tinyurl.com Sex Ed 102: Can you get pregnant from sex? For all my viewers who have sent me questions about it I thought I would answer at length, in video format, so there is no confusion. Can you get pregnant from anal sex? - No, you can not! With so many myths bsfloating around, I stress that you please take this opportunity to your facilities, how they work, get to the proliferation of female and safer sex, so that these questions with common sense on the information that you already have an answer. Always wear Kara_Sutra Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Tags: anal sex, pregnancy, karasutra, hollidaychild, question, myth, condoms, protection, safe sex, anus, semen, sperm, false, fistula, rectum, lubrication, website, www.Kara-Sutra.com

Visit : lifestyles condom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms