Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fisherman catches of marlin hand in dugout (PNG)

Fisherman catches of marlin hand in dugout (PNG) Video Clips. Duration : 2.30 Mins.


I filmed this on a trip to Papua New Guinea in 2008. I was on my way to film a dive, when we passed this guy. I grabbed my underwater camera, even in the case and set it up for just this guy, when he drew this Marlin with his hand. Our guide told us that humanitarian groups to come down and hand out condoms in the fight against the growing problem of AIDS in PNG, but use it as follows fishermen as bait. This is a new channel, which I happen to post videos of my travels. Please log in and I promiseYou will not regret it. This song was made by a good friend of mine and amazing musicians Haumoana Pakarati from Easter Island. Check it on facebook.

Keywords: dugout canoe, papua new guinea, fisherman, old man by the sea, marlin fishing, line fishing, canoe fishing, viraltainment

Related : condoms sizes buy condoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms