Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Arrival in Bangkok as" Emdowds photos from Bangkok, Thailand (holiday)

"Arrival in Bangkok as" Emdowds photos from Bangkok, Thailand (holiday) Video Clips. Duration : 2.50 Mins.


Preview Emdowds blog on TravelPod. Read the full blog here: Blog www.travelpod.com This preview was done by the TravelPod TripAdvisor ™ TripWow Slideshow Creator. Entry from: Bangkok, Thailand entry title: "Arrival in Bangkok as" Entry: "I am now 5 days into my trip, but thought I would go back and start at the beginning I was in Bangkok as clock at 3 in the morning after a good 28th hours uneventful trip-in fact I would say it was slightly better than expected for the sole fact that I managed to get to an exitRow with no seat in front of my leg for 14 hours to Tokyo. Many crying babies on board, but I'll trade that stretched every day for the luxury of my legs! My hotel in Bangkok as (The Royal President) was pretty swanky, especially compared to where I am now and what I imagine I'm in for the rest of the trip. My experience started pretty well, apart from miserably hot, and feeling completely out of my element, not knowing how to do it anywhere or anything. Since it was a Saturday, I haveagreed to some of the Chatuchak weekend is air-conditioned market, accessible through the sky train very well. It took a while to figure out how to buy the ticket (if the woman at the cash register handed me back a few coins after I told her where I wanted, I stood there trying to sort through them to find out what was the token until they told me I'd buy a ticket from the machine behind me ... aaaah!), but I made it is no problem with success! The market was really...

Tags: tour guide map, map boat bangok, arrival, bangok, bangkok, thailand, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

Thanks To : buy condom buy condoms avanti condoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms