Monday, May 16, 2011

"Gaucho country," Vicki photos about Salta, Argentina

"Gaucho country," Vicki photos about Salta, Argentina Video Clips. Duration : 1.38 Mins.


Preview of Vicki's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: This blog www.travelpod.com preview TravelPod was using TripAdvisor ™ TripWow Slide Show Creator. Entry from: Salta, Argentina Entry Title: "Gaucho country" Input: "My first big adventure was of Potosi entry in Argentina - a mammoth 24 hour journey I had a 11 hour bus ride overnight from Potosi to the Argentine border which is less! than comfortable ... Although the seats have at least a little, sit backWe seemed to have about 60 people crammed into a tiny bus, and the streets were just as bad as all say! I was warned that the buses will be really cold, so had many dresses made, and keep a close eye on my bag as they are often stolen on night buses ... Neither happened! For most of the night the bus was absolutely steaming, although it did a little colder a few hours before we came to the border. And after locking my bag on the curtain cord, andwedged between the seats, it was pretty safe! From there it was a matter of running the gauntlet of people trying, my bus tickets, drinks, food, exchange money, etc. for sale, and make it alive with my bag as far as the main road. Fortunately, I found some other obvious tourists, so had the opportunity to verify that I am correct, at least in the direction. The border was all pretty simple, and then I got to speak of an Argentine Buenos Aires ("talking" is a loose description - hesaid ...

Keywords: salta gaucho, nightclubs in salta, gaucho knife argentina, gaucho country, salta argentina gaucho, gaucho, country, salta, province of salta, northern argentina, argentina, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos

Tags : condoms sizes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms