Friday, January 14, 2011

Something to sing: Where there is no doctor

Something to sing: Where there is no doctor Video Clips. Duration : 0.27 Mins.


This video has been sent by a volunteer with Slipstream International, which operates in Kalukembe, Angola. The women in the video are the property of their copies _Where There Is No Doctor_ _Where and women have no Doctor_. She writes. "I spent a good part of my time in the outdoor kitchen with the women and helps them prepare food one day a small group said they had to ask a secret question you asked me why, at the age of 50. I have only two children. When I ask why to know them, they wantedfrom one they told their stories. When they went around the circle they shared their age and how many children they have - 35 years old with 7 children, 37 years old with nine children, and so on. Then they began discussions on the challenges that come with bearing children in poverty - chronic hunger, lack of education for their children, repeated miscarriages or bleeding, weakness, and various symptoms that are worrying - all of this and the lack of medical care. They want to know how toPractice of family planning in a way that would not drive a wedge between them and their husbands. With my English copy WTIND [_Where There Is No Doctor_] and work through my translator, I was able to share the contraceptive in your book, and how the combination of the calendar, mucous membranes and condom methods to have the greatest chance of success. This was a method that I used the first nine years of my own marriage, so I know that it can work. My husband came and said this is possible and...

Keywords: Where There Is No Doctor, Where Women Have No Doctor, family planning, health, community health, women's health, condoms, angola, kalukembe, africa, singing, books, international health, global health, single payer, slipstream

My Links : okamoto condoms pleasure plus condoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms