Sunday, July 25, 2010

Part 4 '19 Fail-Safe Secrets to Getting a wide pants'

www.rickytatum.com This section includes Ricky's thoughts on foreign accent, condoms, sexual positions, cuddling, and his last thought. ------------------------ In 1986, my uncle rented a wrong NYC studio, met most of his family, and shot an instructional video for the "men of the world." On release, it saw little success. While the rest of his life, he would create VHS copies in his home and give them that someone cared. This is the video. Passed to Rickyaway last year from a case of acute leukemia, he gave me full rights to his instructional video in the hope that I have a new audience for the video (I'm a film student at NYU, so that its adoption would be found). With that said, I am now trying to fulfill his wishes, although I know his ideas are outdated, and incredibly misogynistic. Thank you for your time. Enjoy the work of my uncle, in one form or another. ----------------------------------------- + Please excuse the VHS malfunction.The only copy I could find was a copy, a copy of the damaged to be a copy of a copy appears. I'm not sure my uncle knew better. rickytatum.com Check out the website for more information about Ricky Tatum, including an extensive bio and excerpts from his "diary". rickytatum.com

See Also : non lubricated condoms female condom okamoto condoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms