Thursday, April 29, 2010

The symptoms-thermal method - A Natural Birth Control Computer


Image : http://www.flickr.com


"Oops! Did I take my pill this morning?" Oh no, I do not and that was six hours. They mess up my whole month now. "

Are you tired of the daily routine? I know I was. Having to take a pill every day at the same time, seven days a week, 12 months a year, for God knows how many years.

Well, I got rid of my pills and for all. Now you do not understand me wrong they were doing their job and prevent a pregnancy, but I had it for over ten years, and I wanted a change. So I lookedwould be a healthier alternative, one that can only be effective as the pill. I searched the internet and found a revolutionary method of birth control!

It is a natural way to prevent pregnancy. It is called the symto-thermal method. Stop. I know what you think, that the rhythm method? I have to categorically say no. You can call it "an updated version." In contrast to the rhythm method is based on three components.


The timing of ovulation
Vaginal
BodyTemperature

It focuses on determining when your ovulation begins and ends in your monthly menstrual cycle. This is the key. Best of all is that if you do it right it's 99% effective. As effective as the pill, and best of all, there are no side effects.

There are also sets that you buy with special thermometers that measure your basal body temperature and flow charts help you track of your temperature fluctuations.

I must stress thatthat this method only people who agree to in a stable relationship with someone commit, this method will be used. This is because it takes time of abstinence and sexual intercourse can not occur.

Some people use this method in conjunction with other contraceptive methods like condoms. Actually, the symptom-thermal method can also by those who truly want to become pregnant. How? Just think in reverse order. Since the three components of the sympto-thermal methodenable you to determine exactly when you can ovulate, then time intercourse with when you are fertile together.

It feels so empowering to take control of your own body and be aware of their reproductive cycle. The sympto-thermal method, only the option that you have been looking for contraceptives.

Visit : polyurethane condoms condom man condoms sizes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 performax condoms